donderdag 11 maart 2010

Faust - Faust (1971)

I have decided today that I'm going to start compiling a new top 100 (or 250) list of my favourite records ever in the near future. I often made these lists over the last years, but it's been a while. This is definitely a record that'll end up in my top 50. Close to perfect krautrock album by one of the most offbeat krautrock-bands of them all. Faust!

Piero Scaruffi (one of the coolest music-critics, who has an amazing taste in music: www.scaruffi.com) has this album on no. 3 of his top ever list and I can see why. Hard to describe how this actually sounds, but I can guarantee you that it is something else. Also: buy this on transparent vinyl, I own it and it is so wonderful to hear this on vinyl.

why don't you eat carrots?
256kbps

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Dag, Luc! You'll find most of Faust (including a couple of really good recent live gigs) indexed here:

http://knowyourconjurer.blogspot.com/2010/12/faust-mega-post-by-dave-sez-go-get-you.html

Cheers, Dave Sez.

Unknown zei

dari Harga Obat Sipilis bejel Obat Daging Tumbuh Di Selangkangan di Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal chancre Obat Kutil Kelamin Di Apotik tumbuh Obat Wasir Oles di Obat Kutil Di Penis dianjurkan Penis Keluar Nanah Virus Obat Herbal De Nature nyaman Obat Kencing Nanah Sipilis