vrijdag 30 april 2010

Hüsker Dü - New Day Rising (1985)

It is Queenday today in Holland, and because I viscerally hate Queensday, our monarchy, our queen, everyone who dresses in orange, all the artists at the Museumplein concert and our to-be-king, Willem-Alexander, I'm posting this very angry post-hardcore record by a great band I told you earlier on about: Hüsker Dü.

Bob Mould, Grant Hart and Greg Norton are a threepiece that has such a unique sound, it's hard to believe they actually helped crafting a new genre. That new genre was called post-hardcore, slower than hardcore, but just as effectively angry. Listen to this great album, pretty please.

i don't know what you're talking about
VBR

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe that this website needs far more attention.
I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!
Here is my web site ; Buy Followers On Instagram Cheap