woensdag 16 juni 2010

Scientist - Scientist Rids the World of the Evil Curse of the Vampires (1981)

Scientist is the one who took dub to a higher level for me. It is not per se better, or heavier, but it is different no less. I like that. Development, good or bad, development is always better than standing still. On this album, a concept album on vampires, there are a lot of monster vocals done by the Scientist himself present and this album is his most praised and arguably his best.

If you feel that dub and reggae are starting to sound a bit same-ish, having heard all the posts I did on reggae, please listen to this record and revive your love for reggae. By the way, even if every reggae record sounded the same, it'd still be one of my favourite genres!

your teeth in my neck
192kbps

Geen opmerkingen: