donderdag 5 augustus 2010

Atahualpa Yupanqui - ¡Soy libre! ¡Soy bueno! (1968)

I'm so awfully sorry that I haven't posted anything in almost a month. I'm afraid that the eternal flame concerning my love for music, has been dying a bit in my heart. I have experienced this fact about three times before, and music always comes back to me. Anyway, I wanted to post this album for a long time. It is a low quality version of this record (128). I am pretty sure that it is the best quality version available on the internet, so please forgive me.

The music is too great to leave it unposted. Atahualpa Yupanqui is the artist name Héctor Roberto Chavero Aramburo, and he is an Argentinian folk singer. Very beautiful little songs, and I hope you will enjoy this record. And, if someone ever finds a better copy, please let me know.

soy libre
128kbps

Geen opmerkingen: